Featured Post

June Videos

Friday, September 16, 2022

The Beach House in August

 
























































☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ ☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

One road through the potato fields of Long Island looks exactly like the other
 


☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ 🠝🠝🠝🠝

Have you noticed that this car is floating?  03:30

Uh-huh, and the crickets are telling it to go faster so we can get to the Beach House before that Moon disappears behind that bank of clouds up there.

Oh, we'll make it.

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ 🠝🠝🠝🠝 







  🠋

 






 🠋



































































I take it you are the artist It's wonderful, tell me about it


  








This is my own private angel and I invented her when I was about 7

Some were soldiers and some were scribes, and each person had a special angel just for








Hello Again (Version 1)









All because of a stupid piece of clamshell

 







 
 






Have you been sitting there watching me all this time? 

What could you find to look at that long?

 







You're a Gypsy  

The Tinkers---the Gypsy Bands in Ireland

A cart hung with pots and pans

It was my favorite fantasy -- I used to imagine a caravan on the open road

I can almost hear the horses hooves, and the harness jingling, the cart clinging and clattering along











This room is always at its best with a fire

One match

Well done

All of the breakfast things are all set

There's extra blankets if you need them











 





 Hello Again (Version 2)

 











Same        Time          Next          Year









   







 















 1977 The Proposal  



at 26:59 of this episode  🠋



Or just watch all of





No comments:

Post a Comment